Thursday, November 8, 2007

Giving in and keep on keeping on!

I suppose I should admit that I'm officially becoming a yarnie.
I wasn't going to give in.
I can't really afford to be, as for yarnies, a good yarn is as addictive as crack.
And since I'm not a crackhead, I can't be a yarnie.

See? That's logical, right?

But, I'm giving in.
I'm conceding.
I was fighting a losing battle anyway...
after all... it's something creative... that I don't have to get off of my ass to do, right?

Yeah, it was all for me.

Currently I'm knitting the Montego Bay Scarf, which I'm pretty darned proud of at the moment.
And by that I mean... I've only made one mistake - and I made it tonight - and it's pretty darned sexy.

Isn't the yarn yummy? I just want to bite it's ear. You know... if it had an ear.

Tonight there is even more done... though you'll have to mind the orange background.

I would only post once I'm done, but darnit, I'm just so proud that it looks similar to the pattern and not like a freak of nature!









Go Lish!

No comments: